Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yesterday 3.29.08



Kore

On Mine
Laurie and I went on a art fag expedition to a bunch of Chelsea galleries. I saw this on a staircase wall and couldn't resist. The words were scrawled in lipstick. I was instantly attracted to the blocks of color, and the text is pretty appropriate.
On Her's
This photo is so amazing. I love how rich the colors are. The whole thing seems damp to me, which is totally fitting to the scene. The sax player is the coolest guy ever. He almost looks like a statue. Or, I suppose, a zombie out of The Forbidden Zone.
Em
On mine

Charles and I went over to Balboa Park to take a walk and shoot some pictures. As we were leaving I heard tremendously loud Sax and I turned around and spotted this guy. I took a few pictures of him, and really, he kind of looked like a zombie. I liked how the colors turned out in this picture, especially the brightness of the orange lights from across the street. They almost seem like eyes watching me, Charles and the musician.
On her's

I chose this picture because I thought the colors were great and I can't help but like what the graffiti says. It's a fairly simple shot, but sometimes those simple shots have more of an impact to someones eye that you would imagine as the photographer.

No comments: