Friday, March 28, 2008

Yesterday 3.27.08



Kore

On Mine
To say that Bill loves audio equipment is a vast understatement. He sells high end hi-fi all day and then comes home a relaxes to the workings of his snazzy stereo system. Last night, Bill met some friends at Lucky 13's and brought them home with him. Upon being asked about his record player, he proceeded to dismantle the thing in explanation of exactly how it works. This went on for about an hour. Bill gets very much into his detailed descriptions of those wires and blinkie lights he loves so much.
On Her's
To me, this photo looks like it belongs in a comic book. I love how it almost looks painted. The way Charles is sitting on the rack, especially the positioning of his legs, seems very whimsical to me. I know I keep choosing photos of Charles, and maybe you, dear reader, are tired of seeing his face. To that I counter that em takes amazing photos of her love, and you should all be happy to see so many different faces of the great and powerful Chazwell.
Em
On Mine
I do take a lot of pictures of Charles it's true. I liked this picture because him and my mother were currently immersed in a powerful discussion on religion. Charles is a staunch atheist and my mother is a Christian, yet extremaly open minded. As you can see, it was a relaxed conversation. I only wish I had a picture of my mom, flailing her arms to pair with this.
On Her's
I think that once again our wondertwin brain powers matched up again. I love this picture of Bill, it's pseudo vintage looking and well, Bill is straight out of a page of the past. I like the way he is holding the record, my eye zoned in on that right away. I don't know who the other person it though, but it looks like Bill is probably explaining something from his vast knowledge of audio equipment.

No comments: