Monday, March 17, 2008

Yesterday 3.15.08



Kore
On Mine
Some friends and I went to Buttermilk, a bar in my neighborhood. This is by far the least scandalous of all the photos I took that night. Ben and I could not decide if the lettering on the wall said "vote" or "love". Such is park slope living.
On Her's
This was such a hard decision! I ultimately went with this photo because its compositionally good, and is also really funny. I also love that Charles is smirking devilishly in the background. Yet another pair of randomly matching photos. Bizarre!
Em
On Mine
Once again Charles and I visited Garth in Esco. We were going to be going to Desi's show in L.A., but she was not feeling well and her band was going on earlier than expected so instead we stayed in at Garth's, had some drinks and played a game called Talisman. It was fun and Charles, though the most reluctant to play, seriously kicked our asses. My character, at one point in the game, was turned evil, resulting in this picture.
On Her's
Firstly I have to reiterate that I have always been a big fan of the candid portraits that Kore takes. Even more so, I love the pictures that she takes of Ben. The texture in this picture is awesome, as well as the color and the composition. Another amusing point I find is the Indiana's "Love" picture above his head contrasting with the "Evil" in my picture. I picked this one out of my adoration for Ben, as well as the fact that it's a great picture.

No comments: