Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yesterday 3.26.08



Kore
On Mine
This is a hallway in the Building where I work. One of the cool things about working at the Rhonda Schaller Studio is that its in a building filled with other galleries. My favourite gallery in all of NYC, the Aperture Gallery, is just downstairs from me. Sometimes, when I'm walking around the building, I try and imagine what it was like to be there when it was still all factories. Probably not great, but it definitely leaves an impression. EDIT: em is telling me I need to link to a larger version, because apparently this photo is "raaaaaaad."
On Her's
Whee perspective is fun!
Em
On Mine
I shot this picture attempting to illustrate how low we keep our speakers in contrast to the loud ass jerk neighbor. However, the picture I liked the best did not have the volume dial in focus, so here, is a perspective shot of Charles' receiver (a gift from my mom).
On Her's

Me, my mother and Charles were sitting in front of the computer when Karina sent me her three photos for the day. Each one of us gasped when we saw this one. It was the first that came up on screen and it was surely the favorite of the group. Maybe it was group think, but Charles loved the distortion caused by the large rug, I loved the stark contrast of the white back walls to the closer (wood?) wall where the door is located and my mother was awed at the brilliance of colors and the effect of the light streaming in through the back window. Another great picture.

No comments: