Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yesterday 3.21.08



Kore
On Mine
Ben and I went out dancing last night. We went to Trash! at Home Sweet Home and The Ruff Club at The Annex, both on the LES. I've been going to nightclubs since way before I was legal to enter them. Sometimes I just get that itch, meaning that its time for me to dance under the heat of blaring lights and booming bass. I took this photo at The Annex, from the upper level which looks down on the first floor.
On Her's
The thing I like the most about this photo is the Charles in the corner. The curve of his wrist seems in perfect balance with his upturned profile. The smoke he's blowing gives the photo a real depth and mood. This is another one of those photos that makes me feel like I'm there, smoking stoges with friends in the parking lot.
Em
On Mine

I chilled at Raeven's house last night, it was chill though sometimes my brain does stupid things. Hiding behind a camera always helps and I shot a few pictures I liked of the people who were there. Again, this is a picture of Raeven and Charles. I really like the fact that Charles is in focus and Raeven is a little out of focus, it adds a little more depth to the picture for me. Damn her for leaving soon! She's giving me so many pictures!!!
On Her's

I really liked the way the black frames this picture. I really miss going out and dancing, so I suppose there was a little bit of jealousy there for me! Karina is good at taking pictures at clubs, where as I get so freakin confused and buzzed that I can't pay attention long enough to get a good picture. So kudos to you woman!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got a fistful of money
I'm done with the twist
There's plenty of ways
No way to resist
Every little thing
is gonna be fine
What I like
Is gonna be mine
I've got a fistful of money
I'm high at risk
There's plenty of ways
I couldn't resist
Six billion souls
And one urge to live
I've got a fistful of money
And nothing to give