Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yesterday: 3.17.08



Kore
On Mine
Bill, Luis, and I went to Eagle Provisions to buy beer for St.Patrick's day. Eagle Provisions has the largest beer section I've ever seen in a grocery store in my life. Their beer section is larger than the entirety of my apartment. Bill is a proud beer nerd, and seeing him go through the isles of obscure brews is really like watching a kid in a candy store. I bought some Dogfishhead ApriHop, Rogue's Shakespeare Stout, and Stone's Double Bastard. They were all exquisite.
Oh Her's
I'm a sucker for skulls. I really like the perspective in this shot. The camera is so close in that you can see the texture of the ashtray. The effect gives a gritty-starkness that I love. I also like how much the skull looks like a Neanderthal Skeletor.
Em
On Mine
I had a rather subdued St. Patricks day. It involved Charles cooking some amazing portabello burgers as well as a visit from Raeven and her friend Dan. I just shot a few pictures, one of them being a close up of Charles' skull ashtray. We have a thing for skulls.
On Her's
I hate not being able to drink beer. LOOK AT ALL THAT BEER! My jealousy meter is through the roof. I enjoyed this simple portrait of Bill gazing longingly, reading scrupulously and pondering his choices.

No comments: