Friday, March 14, 2008

Yesterday 3.13.08



Kore
On Mine
On Thursday night Ben and I went out to Happy Endings on the LES for our friend Clifton's birthday. Thats him in the picture. An all around fantastic time was had, with plenty of dancing Natashas (a la Party Girl) abounding. I told Clifton to look devastating and pushed the shutter release. oh the anxiety of angles! Later that night, I assisted a drunk Brooke Sheilds in finding a bottle of Chimay in a bougie 24hour grocery store.
On Her's
That cat looks like a panda. Em loves pandas. I also really like that the colors of the cat match the colors of the room.
Em
On Mine
I hung out with Garth and Charles in Esco and played Zombies. Tacky is Garth and Desi's new kitten and I happen to like her quite a bit regardless of her tiny little head. Although, I do have to say I think that she looks a little like a kitty alien.
On Her's
I love Kore's photography of people. Especially candid, though I am not sure but I think this one was posed! The first thing I thought when I saw this picture was that Clifton was obviously studying America's Next Top Model. This was a hard choice for me, however, as the three pictures I was given to choose from were all very good. I had to go with this one, though, and I think it pairs up nicely with the cat.

No comments: