Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yesterday 3.30.08



Kore

On Mine
I've been making tea muffins alot recently, but switching up the kind of tea I use to change the flavor. For this batch, I used Celestial Seasonings' Sugar Plum Spice tea and let me tell you, these muffins were amazing. Its really great, because I have way too much tea that I'm not a fan of drinking but taste fantastic in a muffin. I think the next batch I make will go back to the original Earl Gray recipie, but I'm going to halve the white chocolate and replace it with dried cranberries. Delicious!
On Her's
This photo is so sweet it kind of makes me want to purge the contents of my stomach. Now that I'm thinking about it, Mojo and Mama de em share lots of positive qualities. They're both fun, kind, loyal, caring, and goofballs. I remember when em was still in NYC, how badly she wanted Mojo to have a place where he could run free and play whenever he wanted. Its so wonderful that now he has that.
Em
On Mine

My mother decided a long time ago that she was adopting my dog Mojo. He occasionally spends the night at her house and is very sad when he comes back to my house. It's not me or Charles, but the fact that she spoils him rotten and he has a huge backyard to run around in. You can tell how much she loves him in this photo. She is cradling him in her arms like a baby and giving him kisses. I was on the opposite end of the dog, the ass end, as this is what normally happens when he gets up on the couch. I also really like this picture of my mom because as the first picture of her in this blog, I feel that it shows her warmth and goofiness at the same time.
On Her's

I was not totally sure what this was when I first saw this picture. I really liked the brown/white/black contrast of the picture, and the texture of the mystery white powder. I finally figured out that this was flour etc, probably a muffin mix.

2 comments:

garth2 said...

you're a muffin mix.

Green Light said...

You're mom is a muffin mix.