Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yesterday 4.2.08



Kore
On Mine
So this is what people see when they walk into the Rhonda Schaller Studio on a Wednesday afternoon. I'm setting up a database for their ArtLink network. I spent most of my day entering the information in that binder to my left into it. When I'm at work, I drink tea all day. Rhonda is a fellow tea enthusiast which just makes me like her more. Self-portraiture isn't my forte, but I'm definitely trying to improve. I'm also really partial to portraits where part of the face is out of the frame...
On Her's
...So is anyone surprised that I chose this photo? I love it. Maybe this is just nitpicking, but given all the photos I've taken of em I really adore the way she holds a glass. Every photo I can think of where she does this, she emits this elegance that hits you in the face. Em's elegance hits hard. Ouchie.
Em
On Mine
Whoa. So apparently the wondertwin brain power is syncing up again. Apparently we just have this ability to take very similar pictures or pictures with very similar themes. Anyway, I took this picture while Charles and I were sitting outside my mother's house. I have always been comfortable hanging out on my mom's porch in the sunlight with a glass of wine and a book, only this time Charles had the book and I had the wine.
On Her's
Ah, once again the studio Karina works in serves for a wonderful backdrop for pictures that she takes. I love the large amount of white blank space going on in this picture, and I can't help finding it amusing that Karina, me and Charles are all facing the same direction. Spooky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too much gorgeous in these pictures for one dude to handle ;)